This is my first time with eggplant. It turn out delicious. This stir-fry can be served on the side with dinner (rice, pasta, cauliflower rice) or as a very satisfying lunch. If you are looking for new ways of adding more veggies to your diet, or cutting carbs you should try this simple, delicious and low carb veggie. This Eggplant Stir-fry has simple ingredients.
1 large eggplant, diced
1 onion, diced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tsb garlic powder
1 ball pepper
¼ cup parsley, chopped
2-3 tbsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil.
- Add eggplant and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook tossing occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onions and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until onions have softened.
- Add ball pepper, tomatoes, garlic powder . Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 5-6 minutes or until tomatoes have softened.
- Stir in the chopped Parsley. Cook for 1 min. Enjoy!